The first step into the textile industry.
Affiliation with Birgi Sanayi A.Ş. operating in pharmaceutics industry.
Establishment of the first synthetic thread factory in Istanbul, Turkey.
Establishment of İnan Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
The first step into real estate development with MAYA A.Ş.
Introduction of the luxury residence concept in Istanbul with MAYA Residences Etiler.
Affiliation with Altaş Dövme Çelik Sanayi A.Ş.
Affiliation with Bimed Tıp Aletleri Sanayi.
- Foundation of Mayser A.Ş.
- Establishment of MAYA Gayrimenkul Geliştirme A.Ş.
- Ali Nuri Özsüer, who currently serves as chairman of MAYA Holding, started his working life under the group.
- The foundation of Maytur Turistik Tesisler Yapım, İşletme ve Org. A.Ş.
- Hacı Şakir Sabun Sanayi A.Ş. joined the group.
- Completion of MAYA Akatlar Residence.
- Development of the MAYA Holiday Village in Bodrum.
- In 1991, Ali Nuri Özsüer assumed the position of CEO of MAYA Holding.
- The tallest office building of Istanbul standing over 100 meters, MAYA Center opened in 1993.
- Completion of plant renewal and capacity development works of Hacı Şakir Sabun Sanayi.
- Ali Nuri Özsüer headed the MAYA Group management in 1994.
- Investment in Park MAYA Complex.
- Partnership with Colgate Palmolive USA Group Industry.
- MAYA Holding was established under the holding roof in 1999, and corporate operations started.
- The first boutique shopping mall of Istanbul, Mayadrom opened in Akatlar.
- Maya Residences Etiler project, one of the most prestigious housing projects in Istanbul, was completed.
- Investments in service industry sped up. The opening of Europe’s largest indoor sports center, Mayadrom Sports Center, and the Mayadrom Uptown concept Shopping Mall.
- The group entered the retail industry with the M-Square store.
- In 2003, Ali Nuri Özsüer signed a franchise agreement to bring the IKEA brand to Turkey with Fuat Atalay, who serves as CEO and Member of the Board of Directors of Maya Holding.
- MAPA A.Ş. was established to be the IKEA Turkey representative.
- MAYA Group realized the Park Towers and MAYA Meridien office projects.
- The Mayavera residence development project was realized in Çekmeköy.
1st IKEA Store opened in Ümraniye, Istanbul.
2nd IKEA Store opened in İzmir.
3rd IKEA Store opened in Bayrampaşa, Istanbul.
4th IKEA Store opened in Bursa.
- Group registered the Anatolium brand to construct large-scale retail parks and shopping malls.
- Anatolium Bursa Shopping Mall opened with an enclosed area of 180,000 m².
- 5th IKEA Store opened in Ankara.
- Anatolium Ankara Shopping Mall opened with an enclosed area of 155,000 m².
Opening of IKEA Bodrum Order and Pick-up Point.
Opening of IKEA Adana Order and Pick-up Point.
MAYA Kemer Evleri project started.
Opening of IKEA Kartal.
Opening of Anatolium Marmara.
Opening of IKEA Antalya.